The Office of Access & Equity: Equal Opportunity has oversight of investigations of alleged prohibited conduct under the following University Policies.
- Policy 110: Discrimination and Harassment
- Policy 112: Title IX and Sex/Gender-Based Prohibited Conduct
- Policy 602.21: Improper Relationships between Students & Employees
- Policy 602.32: Workplace Violence
Title IX Resolution Procedures
The purpose of these procedures is to provide an administrative framework and oversight for reporting, investigating, adjudicating, and resolving violations of Policy 112 - Title IX and Sex/Gender-Based Prohibited Conduct.
Title IX and Sex/Gender-Based Prohibited Conduct Procedures
- Advisor Acknowledgement Form
- Student Consent for Release of Educational Records
- NCAA Student-Athlete Attestation Form
Additional Mandates and Guidance
- Title II, Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended (42 U.S.C. 2000a, et seq.)
- Title VII, Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended (42 U.S.C. 2000e, et seq.
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 701 et seq.)
- Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy & Campus Crime Statistics Act
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978 (95 U.S.C. 555, et seq.)